Smile Workshop is one of the premier dental groups in the state of Texas. The company has seen tremendous growth since its establishment in 2009. Now at 14 locations, and growing, Smile Workshop has created a culture of compassion and excellence. The company is excited to be growing its staff in nearly every department to better enhance our patient experience. If you are looking for a dynamic, stable, rewarding career with potential for advancement opportunity, you may have found the perfect fit.
At Smile Workshop we believe is six core values:
- Patients come first!
- Relationships matter!
- Be open, honest and constructive!
- Demand excellence!
- Act like Owners!
- Lead with Compassion!
To build a brand that gives exceptional service and quality care from a specialist perspective at an affordable price.
Smile Workshop is seeking a Bilingual Dental Office Manager to join our team in our South Dallas location.. This role will be to oversee daily operation of the practice. We believe in remaining patient focused to best serve each family and their dental needs. We really do give them All the Reasons to Smile!
Smile Workshop offers a competitive benefits package after 90-days of employment, which includes:
Dental Office Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential Bonus Structure
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- In-House Employee Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off + Major Holidays
- Company training & professional development
- Career Advancement from within
To oversee and manger the staff and operations of the practice as a working manager.
Office Manger Key Competencies:
- Lead team huddles and motivate your team,
- Meet practice daily and monthly goals
- Oversee schedules
- Work with our specialty team coordinator with schedules and specialist
- Insurances processing and predeterminations
- Able to delegate, motivate, coach and work with all team members
- Recall program
- Reporting and accountable to your Regional' Managers
- Knowledge and experience working with Eaglesoft
- Financial Coordinating
- Treatments Coordinator
- Responsible for unscheduled treatment and recall
- Managing the clinical team
- Daily reconciliation
Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Problem solving
- High energy level
- Customer focus
- Excellent customer service
- Data entry skills
- Multi-tasking skills
Our core value is to” Provide Exceptional Services and Quality Care”
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent on job training experience.
- Minimum of 3 plus years of current dental management experience.
Qualified candidates please apply.