Smile Workshop is one of the premier dental groups in the state of Texas. The company has seen tremendous growth since its establishment in 2009. Now at 14 locations, and growing, Smile Workshop has created a culture of compassion and excellence. The company is excited to be growing its staff in nearly every department to better enhance our patient experience. If you are looking for a dynamic, stable, rewarding career with potential for advancement opportunity, you may have found the perfect fit.
At Smile Workshop we believe is six core values:
- Patients come first!
- Relationships matter!
- Be open, honest and constructive!
- Demand excellence!
- Act like Owners!
- Lead with Compassion!
To build a brand that gives exceptional service and quality care from a specialist perspective at an affordable price.
Smile Workshop is seeking a Dental Assistant to join our team in our Hurst location. We believe in remaining patient focused to best serve each family and their dental needs. We really do give them All the Reasons to Smile!
Smile Workshop offers a competitive benefits package after 90-days of employment, which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential Bonus Structure
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- In-House Employee Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off + Major Holidays
- Company training & professional development
- Career Advancement from within
Serves our customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; assisting our doctors.
Dental Assistant Key Competencies:
- Determines requirements by working with patients.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Chair side assisting; procedures set ups, fabrication of temporaries, impressions, follow lab cases, sterilization and follow OSHA guidelines, fabrication of bleaching trays.
- X-rays; including Pano
- Dental software experience, Eaglesoft knowledge helpful
- Enter patient clinical notes into software
Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Problem solving
- High energy level
- Customer focus
- Excellent customer service
- Data entry skills
- Multi-tasking skills
Our core value is to” Provide Exceptional Services and Quality Care”
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Dental Assistant Certification or in process
- Oral Radiograph Certification
Qualified candidates please apply.