Front Office Support needed for our New Braunfels location. Smile Workshop is one of the premier dental groups in the state of Texas. The company has seen tremendous growth since its establishment in 2009. Now at 14 locations, and growing, Smile Workshop has created a culture of compassion and excellence. The company is excited to be growing its staff in nearly every department to better enhance our patient experience. If you are looking for a dynamic, stable, rewarding career with potential for advancement opportunity, you may have found the perfect fit.
At Smile Workshop we believe is six core values:
- Patients come first!
- Relationships matter!
- Be open, honest and constructive!
- Demand excellence!
- Act like Owners!
- Lead with Compassion!
To build a brand that gives exceptional service and quality care from a specialist perspective at an affordable price.
Smile Workshop is seeking a full time Dental Front Office Support to join our team in New Braunfels. This role will be part of our front office administrative team at our Fort Worth location. You will be required to perform a variety of front office duties. We believe in remaining patient focused to best serve each family and their dental needs. We really do give them All the Reasons to Smile!
Smile Workshop offers a competitive benefits package after 90-days of employment, which includes:
Front Office Support Job Responsibilities:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential Bonus Structure
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- In-House Employee Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off + Major Holidays
- Company training & professional development
- Career Advancement from within
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems requests; maintaining database and providing excellent customer service.; fulfilling
Front Office Support Key Competencies:
- Determines requirements by working with patients.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts, explaining new features.
- Maintains database by entering information.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Schedule patients for treatment
- Post payments
- Check patients in and out
- Treatment coordination and financial responsibility
- Verify Insurance
- Dental software experience, Eaglesoft a plus
Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Problem solving
- High energy level
- Customer focus
- Excellent customer service
- Data entry skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
- Good typing skills
- Dental work experience required