Dental Assistant Needed For Our Denton Location.
Smile Workshop is one of the premier dental groups in the state of Texas. The company has seen tremendous growth since its establishment in 2009. Now at 14 locations, and growing, Smile Workshop has created a culture of compassion and excellence. The company is excited to be growing its staff in nearly every department to better enhance our patient experience. If you are looking for a dynamic, stable, rewarding career with potential for advancement opportunity, you may have found the perfect fit.
To build a brand that gives exceptional service and quality care from a specialist perspective at an affordable price.
Smile Workshop is seeking a Dental Assistant to join our team in our Denton location. We believe in remaining patient focused to best serve each family and their dental needs. We really do give them All the Reasons to Smile!
Smile Workshop offers a competitive benefits package after 90-days of employment, which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential Bonus Structure
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- In-House Employee Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off + Major Holidays
- Company training & professional development
- Career Advancement from within
Serves our customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; assisting our doctors.
Education and Experience:
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Chair side assisting; procedures set ups, fabrication of temporaries, impressions, follow lab cases, sterilization and follow OSHA guidelines, fabrication of bleaching trays.
- X-rays; including Pano
- Dental software experience, Eaglesoft knowledge helpful
- Enter patient clinical notes into software
Qualified candidates please apply.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Dental Assistant Certification or in process
- Oral Radiograph Certification