Dental Hygienist needed for our New Braunfels location. Smile Workshop is one of the premier dental groups in the state of Texas. The company has seen tremendous growth since its establishment in 2009. Now at 14 locations, and growing, Smile Workshop has created a culture of compassion and excellence. The company is excited to be growing its staff in nearly every department to better enhance our patient experience. If you are looking for a dynamic, stable, rewarding career with potential for advancement opportunity, you may have found the perfect fit.
At Smile Workshop we believe is six core values:
- Patients come first!
- Relationships matter!
- Be open, honest and constructive!
- Demand excellence!
- Act like Owners!
- Lead with Compassion!
To build a brand that gives exceptional service and quality care from a specialist perspective at an affordable price.
Smile Workshop is seeking a Dental Hygienist to join our team in New Braunfels. We believe in remaining patient focused to best serve each family and their dental needs. We really do give them All the Reasons to Smile!
Smile Workshop offers a competitive benefits package after 90-days of employment, which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential Bonus Structure
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- In-House Employee Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off + Major Holidays
- Company training & professional development
- Career Advancement from within
To provide Hygiene services to our adult and adolescent patients.
Dental Hygienist Key Competencies:
- Determines requirements by working with patients.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching, and exploring answers and alternative.
- Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis, providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing, seating, and draping patient.
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
- Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling and visually examining gums, using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels of recession and exposing and developing radiographic studies.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene and plaque control instructions and postoperative instructions and providing reminders of time of next dental hygiene visit.
- Documents dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical and dental histories and charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Problem solving
- High energy level
- Customer focus
- Excellent customer service
- Data entry skills
- Multi-tasking skills
Our core value is to” Provide Exceptional Services and Quality Care”
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- State-registered Dental Hygienist
Qualified candidates please apply.