Dental Front Office Support Needed for our Fort Worth location
. Smile Workshop is one of the premier dental groups in the state of Texas. The company has seen tremendous growth since its establishment in 2009. Now at 14 locations, and growing, Smile Workshop has created a culture of compassion and excellence. The company is excited to be growing its staff in nearly every department to better enhance our patient experience. If you are looking for a dynamic, stable, rewarding career with potential for advancement opportunity, you may have found the perfect fit.
Dental Front Office Support Needed to join our team in our Fort Worth location. You will be required to perform a variety of front office duties.
Smile Workshop offers a competitive benefits package after 90-days of employment, which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential Bonus Structure
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- In-House Employee Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off + Major Holidays
- Company training & professional development
- Career Advancement from within
Front Office Support Key Competencies:
- Determines requirements by working with patients.
- Maintains database by entering information.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Schedule patients for treatment
- Post payments
- Check patients in and out
- Treatment coordination and financial responsibility
- Verify Insurance
- Dental software experience, Eaglesoft a plus
Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Problem solving
- Excellent customer service
- Data entry skills; Dental Software
- Multi-tasking skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer dental software
- Dental work experience required
Qualified Candidates please apply